Privacy and Policy
Last update: 13/10/2016
- What information we collect
- How we use your information
- How we secure personal information
- Data Transfers
- Where we store and process the data
- Children’s Privacy
- Removal of Personal Information
- How to remove personal information and effect of such removal
What information we collect
In order to create an account and use Makeree, you are required to log in either:
- Via Facebook™. Please be advised that we therefore receive your Facebook username and the email address that you provided to Facebook™ for your Facebook™ registration, and may contact you at such e-mail address; or
- By providing your e-mail address, first and last name. In this case we may contact you at your e-mail address.
Please note that we collect your country location.
In addition, any information or data that you upload or post on Makeree is also stored on our servers.
How we use your information
We collect, use and disclose your information for the purpose of running our daily business and providing or offering services or products to you, for any purpose you may reasonably expect, for purposes authorized by law or for any purposes you may consent.
We use your information in the following ways:
- provide you with news and information about our products and services;
- communicate with you such as responding to queries and complaints;
- enabling other users to communicate with you without disclosure of any personal information including e-mail address.
- provide marketing offers.
- personalize your experience with our products and services, for example, via connectivity with social media services.
We may share your information:
- With service providers under contract who provide us with technical and support services or professional advice for example, help with parts of our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, IT, and technology services. We may share your information with service providers who assist us with serving relevant ads to you. We require by contract that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- With our business partners who we create branded applications for as the usual course of our business. We require by contract that our business partners only use your information in connection with our agreements for the services provided.
- If necessary to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Makeree or others.
How we secure personal information
We employ commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to help protect and secure your personal information, such as maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable security requirements. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption; we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files; and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities. However, no security system is foolproof and we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Therefore, please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and your use of our website or services and transfer of personal information is at your own risk.
Should you notice any flaws or concerns in our security please do not hesitate and contact us at email@example.com.
By creating a Makeree account and/or by providing any information, including personal information, on or to Makeree, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
Where We Store and Process the Data
You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States, Ireland or any location of Amazon cloud services.
We recognize the requirement to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information collected from children.
Even though certain of Makeree’s applications are targeted at children, please be advised that we do not collect, store, use or disclose any personal information with respect to children under the age of 13 as detailed in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) [see : https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/childrens-online-privacy-protection-rule]
In order for us to maintain such condition, our registration process requires you to choose whether you are under the age of 13 or not.
In case you have chosen the option that you are under the age of 13, some features in the applications will be disabled, such as: email and notifications communication, commenting on projects and audio in uploaded videos. In addition, uploaded projects of children under the age of 13 go through a more strict screening process.
In any case, if you are under the age of consent in your jurisdiction, you may not use Makeree without adult supervision. We do not provide privacy measures designed to protect children when using the internet unsupervised.
When you interact with us on the internet, our system automatically sends you a ‘cookie’. A cookie is a small amount of information sent from a web server to your computer, electronic tablet or smart phone that enables your device to be recognized. It is used to handle your internet sessions on that device and contains a unique identifier.
Other information stored by the cookie includes website traffic data. This data is not used to identify individual details. We only collate the data into anonymous results in order to evaluate and improve our internet user ability and services. You may disable cookies using your browser’s preferences, but some features of the Website may not function if you do so.
Removal of Personal Information
You can unsubscribe from Makeree’s mailing list by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email. However, any personal information you have previously uploaded to Makeree, will not be deleted from Makeree. Also, please be advised that other users may have already downloaded the information, and may use it subject to our Terms and Conditions. Also please note that all uploaded information remains on Makeree servers and that Makeree may use it, subject to our Terms and Conditions.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have any questions this privacy statement, the practices of Makeree, or your dealings with Makeree,regarding in case of an unresolved privacy or data use concern you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below.
6 Maskit St., Herzliya Pituach,